Create and update your professional development profile, review staff profile reports, and plan professional development for your center/facility.
Anyone who works with children birth to age 8 can register for an account with the Texas Workforce Registry, regardless of their role or the sector in which they work. If you work with young children and would like an account where you can keep track of your professional development, then the Texas Workforce Registry is for you!
Set-up your free Administrator/Center Director account!
What TECPDS Offers Your Program
- You and your staff can track your education, professional development/training, and work experience in an online record storage system
- Connect your staff’s profiles for an online record of their professional development and qualifications linked to your center/program
- Find and track your career lattice level, and the career lattice levels of your staff
- Learn about opportunities for you and your staff to advance on the career lattice, building their experience and the quality of your program
- Request validation of records for education, professional development, and work experience for you and your staff be validated for faster review during Texas Rising Star evaluations
- Professional development resources for early childhood professionals, including college/universities offering EC degrees funding/scholarship opportunities
- Download the Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Administrators and Practitioners and access free online training modules for the Core Competencies on CLI Engage
- Encourage your staff to complete their Career Lattice Report to find resources and recommendations to help them move forward on the career lattice, advance in their careers, and increase the quality of your program
- Find the right staff for your program by posting on the Job Board
- Find professional development opportunities for you and your staff by searching for upcoming trainings and events on the event calendar
Professional development, education, and work experience entered into TECPDS may be viewed by TECPDS staff and external users employed by the 28 Texas local workforce development boards (LWBD) for the purposes of record validation. All information entered through the tool is stored securely in our database, and may only be viewed by approved individuals at TECPDS and your regional LWDB.