Create and update your professional development profile, view your professional development report, and link to your center/facility of employment.
Anyone who works with children birth to age 8 can register for an account with the Texas Workforce Registry, regardless of their role or the sector in which they work. If you work with young children and would like an account where you can keep track of your professional development, then the Texas Workforce Registry is for you!
Set-up your free Practitioner account!
- Find and track your career lattice level and learn about your opportunities for you advance on the career lattice,
building your experience and the quality of your teaching
- Link to their current employer, sharing their education, employment, and training information with the administrator of the center or facility
- Enter your information once and access multiple reports, including the Find My Career Lattice tool
- Request validation of records for education, professional development, and work experience for faster review
during Texas Rising Star evaluations
- Professional development resources for early childhood professionals at all levels, including college/universities
offering EC degrees funding/scholarship opportunities and the Texas Core Competencies for Early Childhood Administrators and Practitioners
- Search early childhood job postings to find new opportunities to advance on your career pathway on the Job Board
- Find professional development opportunities by searching for upcoming trainings, conferences, and events on the
event calendar and reviewing online training options
Professional development, education, and work experience entered into TECPDS may be viewed by TECPDS staff and external users employed by the 28 Texas local workforce development boards (LWBD) for the purposes of record validation. All information entered through the tool is stored securely in our database, and may only be viewed by approved individuals at TECPDS and your regional LWDB.